Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm back

Well I have to say the last two weeks are two weeks I do not want to happen again. Having spent two days cleaning up the water in the train room only to come home from work last Thursday to find three inches of water at the bottom of the basement stairs. Sometime from Wednesday night to when I got home, the sump pump seized up and the rest is history. The new pump ran for a 1/2 hour with out stopping. And then over the weekend, I experienced a medical problem which has gone and left me laid up for a couple of weeks. So during this time when I can't work on the railroad, I can get back to the work bench and finish some badly need equipment, a.k.a the RS-2 which is number one and some rolling stock. I am OK, but there is going to have to be a change in life style. Luckily I have good people around me who are going to make sure I follow instructions. Haven't read instructions for a kit in so long........oh well.

See ya next time.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - big happenings Chester. I hope you're on the mend. Take care of yourself - and add, I don't know, two or three more sumps to that basement of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. YOu can never have enough good people or sump pumps when needed.

    Mike Cougill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trevor & Mike,

    Thank you for the concern. I already have started thinking of putting in a back-up pump. Just have to find a way of having the back-up come on when the first one doesn't work without it also running all the time.

    ReplyDelete